Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Little Game

I recall when I was 12 years old, my friend and I used to love reading The Three Investigators by Robert Arthur. One of the investigators that I like is Pete Crenshaw which explains my very first email account named crenshawxx@hotmail.com. It's a teen detective novel series that's quite fascinating especially those codes which were used to convey information related to the crimes.

Since then, we both fell in love with codes! We regularly dedicated our break time in decrypting and encrypting codes. I cannot remember the last time we played this game. It must be over a decade.

Recently we took advantage of the internet and started emailing each other. And this little game of us once again has been revived. Always, a nostalgic person, I'm quite overload with the joy of continuing this hobby.

This is my code, an easy one.

sir ejo is an aboriginal cil
a word acdgk means BeforeCentury wars
you c aboriginal cil likes hl milk ad

hints: maths and right-left-right

P.S.: Feel so sian when I read this:
蠍子通常不是天真無邪型的天使,他相當明白自己的慾望,並且努力追求;既然做不到圓滑與妥協,他就選擇沈穩的處理各種情緒,讓別人看不出來。所以,您最好收斂一下瑣碎的老毛病,適當溝通、多給彼此空間,才不會讓自己愛的很辛苦

3 comments:

Crystal said...

sir Ejo is a brinjal chili
a word abcde means before century food
you see original chili likes milk.

Anonymous said...

"you are cute"

Anonymous said...

above 1 is correct answer... x.x