Sunday, November 9, 2008

Self Esteem

Sometimes, well, most of the time in your life, it's really very important to have self esteem.
Just like what O said "YOU CAN".
Yeah.. shout it loud, I can!

Once I lost my self esteem very badly.
Mum said "since when you're so low in confidence, you used to be those who have high confident"

Show encrypted text

Ops! What it has to do with the self esteem that I was about to write.
Haha, definitely out of topic again.

Let's start with the insensitivity.
Omfg. I think I always think I'm a very sensitive person, but when it deals with love.
OMFG I'm totally lost!

A friend of mine just told me he feels not comfortable with me talking about other guy because he likes me. I was like WTF shit ass. I didn't know it.
I know how hard it is to hear about someone you like bragging stuffs about other guy.
Yeah, I deserved to be spanked. LMAO. I'm sorry man! I really didn't know.

Okay, 2nd one.
Mum told me, you know there's this guy, his mum told me, he didn't dare to woo you because you had bf. And his mum asked: "Your daughter's gf is the medan guy?" The medan guy was the one who went to dinner with me, him, mum, dad, etc (but his mum wasn't there, so definitely is he who told his mum about the medan guy) Blah blah blah.
This guy used to ask me out, call me for hours last year.

I was like WTF!!! I didn't know at all he had such intentions.
You know, I thought friend friend lah, somemore.. from same hometown friend.
Then mum kept on promoting him.. what melb uni scholarship lah, mba lah, this n that..
I was like WTF lah.. I didn't know!!!

Lols.. okay, that explains that I'm really totally blurred when someone likes me.
So, my next mr. right, please please please tell me that you like me because I fucking don't know if I totally have no sparks at you at that time.

Okay! back to the self esteem.
Those things actually quite boosted up my self esteem. HAHA..
Of course will boost up larh.
There's people who like you means there's people who know how to appreciate you.
There's people who know how to appreciate you means there's actually something good in you!

Yeah, heard that? There's SOMETHING GOOD IN YOU.
So believe in yourself that you CAN, that you're NOT terrible, that you're NOT monsterous!

Actually I just wanna say...
to myself who is always think that I'm not good, please stop doing so.
It just feels so pretentious, disgusting and unrespectful.

Pretentious because you know there's people who like you yet you still feel so.
Disgusting because it simply is.
Unrespectful to those people who like you, it means you thinking that they are blind.