Friday, November 21, 2008

Show off time ;P

Few presents that have accompanied me for so long... maybe more than 5 years...

*in no special order*


grandma's handmade scarf - 2002/2003

I have great obsessions on those that can keep me warm, that includes scarfs, blankets, leg warmers, arm warmers, socks, stockings.


mum's handmade pencil case - almost a decade ago


stitch soft toy - November 3rd, 2002

Slept with me all nights til sometime in 2008, time when he died burned by heater.


Dream catcher - sometime in 2004/2005 by lian

Given when I was very stressful and continuously had nightmares. He was on holiday at USA and sent this to me. Followed me move house 3 times, thus was hanged at 3 different heads of bed.


clover cup - august 2008 by wifey

Love drinking warm drinks, so Love mugs, love cups.

Actually I love and keep all the presents that people gave to me, but currently post these 5 first, let you jealous ;P

No comments: