Sometime ago, one of my friends asked me do you settle for 2nd best? I was not very pleased with his question, in fact, I was a little bit annoyed. I hate that kind of man. The man who wears thick rimmed glasses, who walks around with his long checklist, who audits woman based on quality, who buys insurance for his relationship, who does every little thing to make sure his secure future. I just feel so... ewww... towards that kind of man. So the conversation continued with me being very sarcastic in every of my replies. I told him I guess I'm not like you, I don't see people based on qualities so there's no 1st or 2nd or 3rd best for me. And I don't take people as spare tyre so there's no 2nd best but only the person I like or the people I don't like.
Hate man who looks for the other half based on qualities and treats those who like him but don't qualify for the requirements as unfavored love candidates. I sarcastically told him that I can design a program that qualifies all his requirements: woman who believes in love, must be at least average in looks, able to communicate through music and able to stimulates him intellectually. Believes in love means must be a romantic and gentle girl. Must be at least average in looks means must be pretty and good looking to him. Able to communicate through music means must be artistic. Able to stimulate him intellectually means must be smart. It's so much easier and faster for him to date a program instead of his perfect woman.
I always think man is very realistic. Those who have money, expensive condo, nice car, great achievements, good career, networks, tons of hobbies are those who hunt woman based on quality because they think they have leverage. And most of the time, they see women as some kind of predators who is hunger for their perfect man. Well, maybe in fact, some women really behave like that. And those who penniless, have no apartment, cheap car, poorly paid job are those who don't even have the confidence to glare at the woman they love.
Quality... is it really important, I wonder? Are we looking for the perfect man by our side or the man who is willing to spend the rest of his life living with us but not others? My other friend gave his comment on me. He said I only notice talented guys. I denied. I think I'm not like that. I was not attracted by the so-called talented guys that were acknowledged by the class before. Instead, I preferred to crap to the guys that probably were not very high profile in the class.
I find it's tiring to deal with the quality guy. Even for a simple conversation, I need to crack my head to adjust to his level, stimulate him and hide my weaknesses. Even if I get the quality, do I get the love I want? The guy who cannot smartly let me comfortably be myself must be the guy that I don't want. The quality guy who only can see the good in himself but fail to appreciates woman must be the guy that I don't want. I guess I'm just not the very smart girl who knows how to set her eyes on those quality rich guys and use her 101 tricks to fool them. I rather choose love than quality. Of course, I won't like those who cannot attract me, bores me and traumatizes me.
Very different with my little bro. He is very good at cheating girls. He sets his targets clearly. His phone book only consists of those good looking girl numbers or at least high profile girl numbers. And those girls unbelievably willingly to devote themselves to him. Mum shared dad's sms today. Dad told her that her future daughter in law cooked porridge for him tonight. My bro is really good at controlling and manipulating girl. The girl not yet married to him already did those daughter in law jobs while girls nowadays mostly only want to be pampered and pacified. Don't understand why the girl listens to him so much. My little bro is smart but his big sister is a dumb one.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
quality is important +.+ u told me de leh. hahaha
but it will hardly be the ONLY important thing.
Everything in this world need certain "Balance".
Post a Comment