There's old building.
There's police.
There's ambulance.
There's first-aid pit stop.
There's firework.
And there's alcohol.
My friend ever told me there are 3 types of drunkie: the one who keeps on cursing, the one who vomits and the one who sleeps. I had a breezer, couple glasses of beer, 4 tequila shots, a whiskey mixed with coke and a waterfall. The waterfall killed me that night.

That's what a waterfall cocktail looks like. I think the bartender poured in blue curacao or blueberry schnapps, lighted the cocktail, poured the drink with the flame to another glass and extinguished the flames by topping off with the original glass. We drank the cocktail and used the straw to suck the smoke. The blue flames were pretty at dark.
It was really fun going out with them. The guys were nice and gentlemen. They didn't left me going to toilet alone, they waited for me taking pictures, he asked if he bored me so he could change topic talking to me. They sent me home, he called to check out if I were alright and the next day, the other guy called to apologize because he was too drunk and got kicked out by the security guy.
I'm looking forward to a great year ahead.
Last, but not least, happy belated new year everyone. I wish you a great year ahead. Given that I have terrible poor effort and initiative in finding people to socialize, I really appreciate those who never forget me, who still keep in touch with me, who still talk to me, who still call me up to now.
No comments:
Post a Comment